We are pleased to announce that from the 15th of June we are now back open and trading. Our online store is running as normal, with only slight delays in the delivery time through Royal Mail. DPD Next Day option remains the best if your wanting to get an order as quickly as possible, of which the majority of orders are still being delivered the next day. Royal Mail services are still taking a little longer than normal, with first class taking 1-3 days and second class taking 3-5 days on average.
The retail store is also back open for business, but in-line with government advice and other retailers we are having to impose strict guidelines as outlined below:
Covid-19 Retail Store Guidelines
- We are employing a one in, one out policy with a maximum number of customers of two at a time. Only one customer from one household is permitted. Please ring the bell for attention as the door is kept locked.
- Please use the complimentary hand sanitizer on your way into the store.
- Please keep a strict social distance of 2M at all times with other customers and members of staff. Feel free to use the floor markings for reference.
- Please only touch items if you have a genuine intent in purchasing that product, otherwise please do not touch. This for your safety as much as ours and other customers.
- Please use contactless card or phone payment as a means of purchase, this is available up to sales of £45 or under. If this is not possible then we do still accept cash.
- Feel free to browse our website at www.boltonmodelmart.co.uk before entering to help decide what it is you wish to purchase. You may also call us on 01204 382282 to allow us to get your order ready for you.
Thank you for your continued support and patience in these difficult times. If you need any additional help, just ask.
-Bolton Model Mart.